Why use Rubber Tire Chains?
"I was on a solo winter backpacking trip in northern Michigan. Having to use the set of Go Claws on the rear of my F150 4x4 due to the 2ft of snow on the hilly, remote logging roads, I was amazed at how these things took on the terrain! A confidence booster for sure. After a week in the bush, another foot of snow mixed with ice accumulated. I made it out of there without a hiccup. Go Claws can provide plenty of fun, white knuckled adventure! Awesome customer service too!"
— J. P. Koester
The Grid, Angles and Chambers Really Work!
What is the Actual Cost of Cheap Tire Chains?
"The KDOT workers used five plow trucks on one drift plus a grader with a V plow on the front. “They tore up over 30 sets of tire chains trying to get though one drift just west of the Axtell corner on K-99 highway."
Flex-Trax Average Life is 6-8 years!
Helps Prevent Skidding Sideways!
Tired of skidding sideways and losing control of your vehicle?
21st Century Traction Technology!
?“I currently live in Seattle, so snow isn’t usually present unless you go to the mountains. I first got introduced to the flex trax from a buddy who loved them… Absolutely awesome! He had them on a Toyota, pushed through deep mountain powder, and ran through mud holes. At the time I had 31x10.5r15, and they worked great! I used them coming over mountains passes, with little off-road use, the truck wasn’t setup like it is now. Later I went to 35x12.5r15 and I had sized the snoclaws for the 31's, so I got in touch with your company to get replacement links. I really enjoy being able to put them on without moving the vehicle, especially if you're stuck. They have a much warmer feel than frozen steel that’s for sure! I try to turn guys onto them all the time. Whenever I use them they are always a few guys who ask me about them. “
Thanks again, Cody Burrell
Ski Lodge Operator says, "...traction to spare.... !"
Actual Users of our Technology
See- Testimonials and Reviews
"This is to let you know that I purchased a set of the Go Claws online and they worked very well!
We drive the van right up the mountain with traction to spare....
and we now have a RWD that will go anywhere in the winter, thanks to the GoClaws.."
If you are Tired of Tire Chains and seeking a more simple, easy solution for your traction requirements, we probably have a set of either GoClaws or SnoClaws to work well in your particular application.
Mud-Sand-Snow & Snow-Packed Ice
Note- Park your vehicle once exposed to Black Ice!
Must Watch Video if you Own a 15 Passenger Van
Check out these Benefits and you will agree, Flex-Trax has many unique features not offered by any other automotive traction device.
Unique Benefits of Flex-Trax
Click on Picture for Summary Recap->
Snow Tires Only When You Need Them (only much better!)
Why endure the hassle and expense of swapping snow tires twice a year when you need them so rarely? Put in the trunk and you can strap on the extra traction only when you really need it.
- MORE BENEFITS
- Also;You do not typically use tire chains on snow tires, but you can use Flex Trax for incredible traction!
Even the beginner can easily install a set on two tires in less than five minutes. There is no need to move or jack up the vehicle during installation. (Practice before you actually require!)
No Tools Required with SnoClaws!
It is fast and easy to install without tools. Just crank them on and you’re rolling!
Because the trax are made of polyurethane, they’re lighter than metal chains and cables; a real benefit for large commercial vehicles.
Install anytime… even when you’re stuck!
Since there’s no need to move the vehicle, you can install even after you’re already stuck. Try this with chains and you’re calling the tow truck!
The unique diamond-shape of each trax automatically oppose the forces onto the trax and transfer loads through the linkage system to constantly center them on tire. For this reason, the set stays on your mounted tires!
- Prevents Fish-tailing Diamond shaped chambers resist loads in all directions which prevents skidding sideways.
Works in Snow, Ice, Mud, or Sand
The secret to this incredible traction are the patented Pascal-Tech gripping chambers molded right into the traks. The Pascal-Tech chambers utilize the vehicle’s weight to literally grip the surface.
Unlike knobby mud tires, they will not clog and lose traction. When the vehicle’s weight is removed, the internal pressure in each Pascal-Tech chamber automatically expels material from the chamber so it’s ready to grip again on the next revolution.
Easy on your Tires and Wheels
Unlike steel chains and cables, our polyurethane trax are soft so they won’t damage your expensive wheels and tires.
- Dual Composition rubber Our Proprietary urethane composition provides for softer / smoother ride with continued bare pavement use, and becomes harder to bite into snow/ice as the trax are exposed to these elements.
- No Rust! Made of a space-age urethane rubber and the metal components to assemble are either stainless, galvanized, or powder coated for durability. Unlike chains and cables, you won’t have a dirty, rusty pile of metal to deal with.
- Positive-Locking Design Once poperly installed, it is impossible for the GoClaws bolts and screws to ever come loose! Dual locking pins cannot disengage once pulled into the opposing key hole slots.
Tough Enough to Drive on Dry Pavement
Although we don’t recommend it, they can be driven on dry pavement for a short time without damaging the trax, your vehicle, or the road surface.
- Proprietary Urethane materials allows the use of Flex Trax on dry pavement, so you don't have to remove with the mixed road conditions you may encounter, but always travel at 35 MPH or less depending on road conditions.
- NOTE- Destructive Testing-> (We have intentionally tried to push Flex Trax to its Extreme Limits with 55-60 MPH for a 10 mile stretch, and in other testing traveled for over 800 miles of Hot Dry Pavement and the result of this very demanding testing was- very little wear to the Trax, and no issues at all with the Centrifiqual Forces applied, but DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! :)
Suffer from Tire Chain related Anxiety ?/ Stress ?
We Keep it Simple!
"I have personally tested these and would trust my family's safety to them implicitly.? I am in my 60's and able to install them in under 3 minutes! I find their ease of use gives me great peace of mind." Sincerely, John Ahrens
See what other clients are saying!
Just crank down the SnoClaws Rachet Buckles and you're Rolling!
Could not be any simpler!
<Click on picture for close-up view.
"Worked Brilliantly and were very easy and quick to put on!"
"I just wanted to write to say thank you so much for sending the snoclaws all the way to me in NZ, they arrived quickly as you said they would, and we used them on the weekend to get our van out of the skifield carpark where there was alot of snow on the ground and an uphill slope.They worked brilliantly and were very easy and quick to put on even in the cold. I am glad that we now feel alot safer and more confident getting up and down from the skifields in NZ."